-

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Whew it was only a dream!!

So This morning I woke up feeling kind of bad, like, oh my Lord!! What did I do!
Well, let me go back a little bit.
I had a dream that we were going to have a big event at my church, and I told everyone that I invited Twinkie, and from there, if she enjoyed the service, we could get her back for our concert.
Well the dream went on and Twink comes in the room, in this nice yellow suite, turned up hair and these diamond glasses! She looked nice!

So, I kind of let her have her space and kind of look around, and finally, I went up to her, along with some other youth leaders at my church, and we walk up, and she's smiling, that wide pretty smile lol And I'm like "Praise The Lord Sis. Twinkie, my name is Bro. LaMarr and its so good to see you here!"
"Thank You, its good to be here"
"You look nice!"
"Thank You" By this little bit of time, Twinkie started going like towards the door, while talking, but she moved pretty slowly so that she can talk to us.
There was a lot of people going in and out of the church- which was huge- so finally we kind of got to the door, and I said
"Twinkie, I can't wait to put this on my board"
Still smiling, Twinkie said " What board is this"
"The Clark Lounge, you know,the lounge. I'm the administrator there. I created it, for you all, along with the marathon and blog"
Twinkie stopped and like mist from a water hose her smile kind of smeared of and a look of anxiety and some confusion came over her face lolol
"So you that LaMarr?"
Happily and proudly I said "YES"
She kind of stopped walking and said
"You know what, I think I'm going to come back later, or maybe another time"
"Huh? Why? whats the matter"
Twinkie put back on a smile right before she gave one of these looks

The youth leaders who were there were like "Is there anything you needed? Can we help?"
"No, I'm okay. I'll be back some other time," She said good bye to the every accept for me lolol .
She then kind of disappeared in the crowd and left through the double doors to a car that awaited her and she left.
My friends were looking like "Its you and that ole board! She hates it!! Why did you create it!! You ruined our chances to have her minister here."
"I'm sorry, I didn't know she didn't like it...Don't worry I'll try my best to get her back"
They were walking away while I was talking and I kept on saying it.
Then I woke up!! whew But-lolol when I woke up I was like "I have to call some one to tell her I'm sorry!" then I thought, whew, it was only a dream lol

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home