-

Monday, January 01, 2007

Well Happy New Year To You All


Look at GOD!!
We've made it another year. I think we can all say that 2006 had its challenges, for some of us, those challenges were tougher and for some they weren't.
In 2006 we also were blessed greatly! And the best is yet to come. I'm no prophet or nothing like that lolol, neither have I been overloading on Donald Lawrence Cd's- but I just feel that 2007 is gonna really be remarkable. Some of those issue and pasts issues and walls that represents struggles, and hurdles will come down.

Now my mind set will be "Now that you have delivered me, and have shown favor, how can I give back to you. Now that I've got the spiritual deliverance, who do I help? Now that I got the new job with better pay, what ministry do I financially sow into? Now that I got the car, who do I pick up for church?
Now that I've gotten over my past pain and have accepted a new peaceful spirit into my life, how do I react now?
In the words of my Asst. Pastor: Gentry Richardson Jr.:
"On Purpose for His Purpose"

Went through so much in 2006 and even b4 then- and it wasn't so much because I did wrong, or because I did right, but because the ultimate goal is God's glory. I am what I am, for God's glory. I went through what I went through, for God's glory. Not for the money, not for the car, not for the applause, not for the adoration from others, but for HIS Glory.
I'm a trophy on his mantle, showing to all that I am PROOF, he won yet another battle!!!........whew- Like Dorinda say "I gotta get happy off ma own stuff"

Any ways, I didn't mean to say that much, I'm just happy to be back here.

(In Karen's Voice) "Of course I have tha ssay" that 2007 will be a better one for not only the blog but for the message board, and the marathon.

Be Blessed
-Love4myclarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home