-

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ENDOW ME

Now...just today- ...I saw this for the first time...and Im gon get shot- I know this already- but
it seemed like Kiki- being in rare form- should have been the only person to lead that song- I KNOW IM BIASED- but having four leads-in this case- is like having four preachers from different denominations preach about each denomination at the same time at a mega event! It was horrible-
Now I've worked with lil Mo before, I heard Coko's album and everybody knows Tasia, and each can hold their own in a lot of arena's- but maybe gospel isnt the one-
It seemed like each person had their own motives involved- each person knew they were not going to be "out sang" that night-
Kiki was gonna show a lil Clark- which she did- soundin like Twink Fantasia was gonna give her soulful rendition-which she tried very hard to do-Coko-seemed to be shouting out- This is My CD and I AM annointed and appointed to have this album.
Lil Mo came in like- Im artistic and I CAN sing- and Im gon show yall tnite-
This clashed- and it was not organized- BUT- Lets not forget the teachings of Dr. Clark- What ever u got- is gonna show out! and its gonna tell when u get on that stage- NOW- IM NOT JUDGING anyone- iM SIMPLY SAYING-LOLOLOLOL- lets see what we have gotten -spiritually from this performance- and then appreciate it accordingly- as for me- it was entertaining, and not a bit fulfilling-Again- Kiki was in rare form-great in voice and emotion-but hey- u take a listen and see how u feel- some have seen it some may have not-

1 Comments:

  • You hit it on the head. Great synopsis. Go Kiki!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home